Belfor Israel belongs to the largest multi-national group for restoration and management of damage and natural disasters, Belfor International.
Belfor Israel provides international level service, in accordance with strict standards, including EPA, OSHA, and the Israeli Ministry of the Environment.
Belfor Israel regularly updates and applies innovative work methods, materials, and technologies.
Belfor Israel manages a quality control system using ISO9002 standards.
Belfor Israel employs many engineers, technicians, chemists, consultants, and professional staff who have been trained in Israel and abroad in treating, restoring, and reconstructing buildings and their contents, electronic equipment and computers, documents and magnetic media, and industrial machinery.
Belfor Israel employs dedicated equipment and sophisticated laboratories throughout Israel and is capable of responding to urgent calls, any time of the day or night, in order to halt and stabilize the damage in its early stages.
Belfor Israel is proud of its variety of private customers, companies, institutions, and large organizations, among the leaders of the Israeli economy.
General Information about BELFOR Israel
BELFOR Israel is a local strong link a part of an International network connecting 30 different countries with over 300 branches throughout the globe. BELFOR Employs 9,200 employees who run around 100,000 projects per annum, restoration of water and fire damages in buildings of variable scale, remediation of environmental disasters and large-scale mitigation of natural catastrophes.
BELFOR Israel is always at your disposal, and proud to share with its clients all accumulated knowledge and experience of 34 years in business activity in Israel and throughout the world.
BELFOR's sources of power
The notable factors in the business activity of BELFOR Israel consist of human as well as technological synergism and Interdisciplinary approach.
BELFOR Israel seeks its strengths out of the following synergetic texture:
- Uniform training and solid technical support.
- Frequent participation in mitigation of International catastrophes in all continents. (International Disaster Response Team)
- MLC- Mega Loss Circle, Special seminars for senior managerial staff to encourage leadership in times of crisis.
- Own production of specialty equipment and restoration agents- BC BELFOR Europe.
- TS- Technical support group located in Neufharn Germany, providing professional R&D and Analytic laboratory services.
- Red Alert®, ensuring emergency response for large organizations in case of disaster and helping to secure business continuity.
- Active cooperation between different divisions of BELFOR Group to achieve leveraged performance in large scale projects.
Technological and scientific Interdisciplinarity involve:
Logistics, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, chemistry, Hazardous materials, Electronics, Biology
BELFOR Israel employ specialists and hold certifications in the following fields of endeavor:
- Construction and remodeling.
- Civil, Electronics and Mechanical engineering.
- License for handling and disposal of HAZMAT.
- License for asbestos abatement.
- State of the art equipment for disaster recovery.
- Proprietary restoration agents.
- All field employees are trained and certified in all Health and Safety classifications.
- BELFOR operates BY ISO 9002 and ISO 14000 Guidelines.
Skills and specializations:
- Decommission and demolition of High Tech and industrial plants.
- Containment, handling and disposal of HAZMAT
- Handling of oil spills in buildings and removal of incidental odors.
- Dry Ice blasting, Water and steam blasting.
- Air Duct cleaning and sanitation.
- Mold and mildew removal.
- Treatment of symptoms of the sick building syndrome.
- Air filtration.
- Removal of corrosion.
- Cleaning of Industrial process pipework.
- Cleaning of silos and large containers with residues of oil and raw materials.
- Removal and neutralization of burning products after fire.
- Restorative drying of buildings and contents.
- Periodical decontamination of electric cabinets and server rooms.
- Removal and arrest of hazardous dust.
- Disinfection of bio-hazards and deodorization of mal-odors.
- Salvage of Books, documents, magnetic media and collections after fire and water damages.
- Air treatment: air scrubbing following fire and water damages, using forced ventilation, ozone and Hydroxyl generators.